Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crunch Time

My children learned the art of procrastination from me. I have mastered it, pretty much. For instance, I know that I have lots of items to photocopy for the resumption of our weekly "Wacky Wednesday" with our children and youth at the church. I have to finish two reports for the National Storytelling Network board today (at least I've started!). There is a list of first-0f-the-month payments waiting to be entered into the computer and sent off into electropaymentland.

Sweetie wants me to sort through a ton of accumulated stuff (which happens if you are a real Master of Procrastination (Mo.P.) and have put off sorting and discarding enough times.) The car needs a thorough defragging and the yard is (to my mind, at least) not quite ripe for spring cleaning.

Oh yes, I have a full-time job as well.

When things stack up enough, something has to give. I want you to know that I've not forgotten about my resolve to post daily. I really meant to. But I've been putting it off, waiting for the right time or the right inspiration, etc. Now that I've written this, I feel much better. There is a little slack in the stack. Maybe I'll go take a little nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment