Friday, March 27, 2009

Jumping Right In

Welcome and read on.

Someone said that the best way to start writing was just to do it. So. After much procrastination I am taking the leap and jumping right into the mix of bloggers and prognosticators who have fed me from their plates for so long. I'm not quite sure where to start, other than to say I have been thinking about a long list of topics, each of which is worthy of a bit of an eventual mention here. I do want to say thanks to my daughters, Jennifer and Laura, and my son Michael, whose blogs and encouragement have inspired me to take this plunge. They always have something to say and do it so well!

To make things more interesting, my laptop has developed an affinity for random generation and placement of letters on the page. If I am not careful my words will be interspersed throughout the previous text in such a way as to encript it beyoned decipherization. I am told it is nothing I can fix, short of replacing the entire keyboard. I'll try to watch it...but beware the random missing or extra word!

I suspect I will be posting at least daily, to start, if not more often. Some of that resolve will be tempered with the reality and pressures of time that I don't have, but I intend to be fairly regular...for my own benefit.

So much for now.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm bookmarking it now.

    This'll be fun. Maybe it'll inspire me to write more in my own blog.

    Love you! Big hugs ((((((HUGS))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo! Good job pops. I'm adding you to my list now. :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! I am your first registered follower! Yay for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete