Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back at it.

So it has been months and months between blogs. I used to read other folks blogs and see them write about how bad they felt about not writing regularly, and making promises to (whom) be real prompt about updating in the future. I never thought they would, and hardly ever checked back to see if they did.

I haven't been writing because I've had a sort of "writer's block." And it isn't that I have nothing to say. On the contrary, I often find my head filled with so many things that I could/should write about it becomes depressing. Anyway, I've decided to give it another go. And that's about it for tonight. It is 2 a.m. and I need to get some sleep. But tomorrow is full of "get ready for Sunday things" and "get ready to be gone Saturday stuff." And it is supposed to rain and storm in the afternoon and evening...so I will probably have time to add something then. Anyway, good to see you again. Thanks for checking in. See you tomorrow (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment